Friday, May 18, 2012

Responses to emails

Are much easier. Why? Because the subject line is already filled in! Tim gets it easy, his subject line is Re:MTS and it comes up automatically. So, yeah, the point of that is that I got a response to my email from last week. He thought it was great that I was considering MTS and thought Perth was definitely a possibility, probably UWA, and instructed me to contact his wife, Rosemary, which I have duly done. I was not fast at this because I kind of expected her to contact me, since she had my email address too. She didn't and eventually it occurred to me that it was probably my job to be the proactive one. So I emailed her, suggesting a face to face meeting, to which she has not yet replied, due to it only being about two minutes ago. I suppose you're thinking to yourself "Why didn't she just copy and paste the emails like she did last time?" Well let me tell you! It's because for some reason my iPad wouldn't let me select more than one word at a time to copy. Yep. I'm that tech savvy. So anyway, here we are, several inappropriately long sentences later, and you know that I have received one email, and sent one email. Stay tuned for more excitement coming your way at some point in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment