Thursday, May 1, 2014

My first holiday!

Well, my first in this job at least. I went to Perth for a friends wedding, and while I was there caught up with work and church friends, and spent a few days watching movies with my sister. I even touristed a bit, going into the underwater observatory at the end of Busselton jetty. All in all pretty good mix of fun and rest. 
The water was a bit murky but there were huge shoals of whitebait, which is apparently a bit uncommon. I didn't take my camera to the wedding, so I have to wait for Facebook to come up with nice ones. 

I did everything on public transport! I caught 3 trains, 2 planes and 9 buses! 7 different people were nice enough to offer lifts as well, some of them more than once.

I got home on Tuesday night, and have been struggling to get work done since then, but today I put on a big load of washing and started writing a bible study on singleness, and there are bread rolls in the oven for lunch! 


No comments:

Post a Comment